PADI Scuba Diving Courses at Mermaids Dive Center
Learn to dive or continue with your dive education – Mermaids Dive Center CDC have been accredited with the highest possible ranking of any PADI Dive Center – The PADI CDC – PADI Dive Career Development Center. Mermaids offer a full suite of PADI Scuba Diving Courses whether you are a complete beginner (never having worn a mask before) or a diver wishing to extend your diver education in Pattaya.
All of Mermaids Dive Services and courses are operated with safety first in mind (but a lot of fun).
PADI Dive Courses begin from the PADI Scuba Diver Course or the Open Water – these are the two main PADI courses to get divers in the water and confident with their dive skills. From there the Advanced is embarked upon allowing the diver additional confidence in the water and enhancing essential dive skills.
Once at Advanced the next level is the rescue diver- this is the area where your blinkers are removed. Now you shall be looking for potential dive problems before they occur, looking out for yourself but being more aware of your buddy and rescue techniques also.
Following the PADI Rescue Diver Course is the first rung on the PADI professional ladder – The Divemaster Level. The diver must be 18 years of age top participate on the PADI professional courses (I.e Divemaster and above).
Generally divers become dive masters to work in the dive industry and gain scuba jobs.
Mermaids offer many PADI Specialty Courses also:
- PADI Specialty Diver Courses: – PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Underwater Photography Specialty Divers Course
- PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty Course (Navigation Diver Spec)
- PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Boat Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty Diver Course (Nitrox)
- PADI Underwater Videography Diver Course
- PADI Night Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Full-Face mask Divers Course (FFM)
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course
- PADI Search and Recovery Specialty Course
- PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Drift Diver Specialty Course
- PADI Equipment Specialist Course
- DPV – Diver Propulsion Vehicle – Underwater Scooter
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver
- AWARE Fish Identification Specialty Divers Course